Support Services for Childcare
We offer support for the operational expenses of childcare facilities to offer better services.
- support for personnel expenses for government-run facilities
- support for educational materials for private and public childcare facilities
- support for expenses for running a private childcare facility and for the expenses of parents, graded by income
- support for repair work and environmental improvement work for nationally run facilities
- support for joint sports days involving childcare centers
- support for children snacks
We have plans in place to improve the quality of childcare by offering social support and improving the specialized nature of childcare instructors.
- support for fees incurred from improving the treatment of instructors and assistants at government-run facilities
- support for expenses incurred as a result of providing better treatment of instructors at private facilities
- we supplement the instructor's fee for the sake of improving the specialization of facility instructors and to promote educational expenses that improve the quality of facilities
- offer model instructors the opportunity to pursue their studies
We support the specialization of childcare so that the diverse needs of those receiving childcare services can be met.
- support for the operating expenses for night-time facilities and 24 hour childcare facilities.
- support for educational expenses for materials at specialized public facilities (for the handicapped, etc.)
- support for personnel expenses for night-time facilities
- support for pay for instructors working extended hours, providing complete childcare for infants, and servicing the handicapped